The Igloo is remarkable, in every way
Where sound stages of a more temporary nature are required, and rapid cost-effective solutions are needed, we offer our ‘IGLOO’ building.
Our IGLOO’s impressive height at 16m, with clear span widths from 10m – 90m make this structure an incredibly versatile and appealing option for use as a temporary film and TV studio.
The Igloos can be constructed with cassette floor systems offering level floor subbases built over undulating ground condition with options for full or part scaffold where needed.
The IGLOO can be subdivided, and sound insulated to create numerous sound stages, production offices, workshops and more.
- Huge load capacity
- Sound insulation to 35dB reduction in noise levels
- Up to 16 metre internal height
- Construction within days subject to scale of project/structure
- Load capacity, 3 tonne per arch
- High grade aluminium frame design
- Internal heights achievable up to 16m based on our 30m wide structure
- Standard 30m wide uninterrupted spans with further span options starting at 10m rising in 5m increments all the way up to our giant / superstructure spans of 90m.
- Constructed in 5m bays with an option for limitless extension
- Snow loading of 25kg / m2
- Wind loading of 28m / second
- Wall & roof finishes as standard in white opaque, crystal clear, two tone blackouts to help combat light & heat transmission